NinJump Deluxe Hack for Shields & Powerups
NinJump Deluxe uses shields and powerups. These are very expensive. You can get only 2 shields for $0.99. You’ll need a lot more to win at NinJump Deluxe. Download our free NinJump Deluxe hack tool to easily and freely get Hyperbits.
It’s very easy to use. Take a look at the image below to see how quick and easy using our NinJump Deluxe hack tool is. Just enter the amount of shields and powerups you want.
Download our NinJump Deluxe hack from our website. It takes 30 seconds to download. After it downloads, it’ll install. This takes about another 30 seconds. Select Android or iOS. Then, enter how many shields and powerups you would like. Click the big, blue “start” button.
This should start the hack. Once completed — don’t worry, it’s very quick! — open the app on your device. It will run normally, but with the added benefit of your extra powerups and shields! Have fun!
Cheats & Tips for NinJump Deluxe
- If you have a good internet connection (and especially free) don’t hesitate to click the video ads for a speed burst at the beginning of the round. It really helps you a lot and the ad is short and about games.
- Like the tip above, if you are on the verge of breaking a high score or feeling lucky, use the video ad option to survive the fall and continue your journey.
- If you are using the “get-out-of-death free” video option, be aware that you will lose your previous consecutive kills made until that point. Is not the end of the world, but is worth mentioning.
- Don’t forget to use your Free Shield (or shields if you pay real money) which is available on every run. You should be able to activate it before the imminent danger so don’t rush with it because you may find other ones on your journey.
- Watch out for obstacles everywhere. Even though you are killing all the enemies, make sure you keep an eye on the walls too. There are a lot of obstacles that will knock you down.
- Try to kill the same type of enemy for 3 consecutive times. You will get a fun and helpful power-up that will get you through anything for a while.
- You can slash and “kill” everything that gets in your way except the static obstacles so don’t worry about “dueling” with cannon balls or something like that.
- If you are not entirely sure you will be safe on the other side and the enemy that is coming after you will not touch you, don’t make the jump. The old “Better safe than sorry” fits perfectly to this game.