Alien Creeps TD Hack for Gems & Coins
Coins and gems are an important part of Alien Creeps TD. To win, you’ll need a lot of coins and gems. Download our free Alien Creeps TD hack tool now, directly from our website, to easily get coins and gems.
Our Alien Creeps TD hack tool is very easy to use. Take a look at the image below to see what it will look like. All you have to do is enter the amount of coins and gems you want.
Download our Alien Creeps TD hack from our site. It should take 30 seconds to download. After it downloads, it will take another 30 seconds to install. Make sure you choose Android or iOS. Enter the amount of coins and gems you want.
Click the big “start” button to begin the hack. After the hack has finished, which should only take about 30 seconds, open the app on your device like normal. Your gems and coins will be ready.
Cheats & Tips for Alien Creeps TD
- Be efficient. Try to build the towers in strategic points: the strongest at the entrances and the others in the middle. This way there will be few who will reach the middle of the area.
- Don’t waste time because it will cost you. Always deploy the reinforcement troops as soon as their time for training is finished.
- Save the charges from the tesla coil for emergency purposes. You have limited charges per level unless you want to spend gems.
- It would be a good idea to build infantry towers near roads (marked by a black-yellow strip). They are the most mobile “tower” so to speak.
- Upgrade all your towers. Each one of them has a utility so don’t discriminate. Also, in order to get new versions of them (Mk II), you need to get at least one upgrade first.
- Don’t let the hero stay in the first line of fire because it will be focused. Move him around so you can maximize his potential.
- In addition to the above tip, make sure you constantly upgrade your hero too. He will gain experience and eventually level up depending on the enemies he killed during a stage.
- The only way to penetrate an enemy’s shield is using the laser tower. One or two placed in key position (the beginning of the wave) can really help.
- You can unfreeze towers which were frozen by Icers – just furiously tap on them.
- The Veteran and Spec Ops are basically the same levels from the campaign but with a much increased difficulty. If you feel comfortable enough with the game, you can play those game modes as well.
Alien Creeps TD Review
The TD from Alien Creeps TD’s stands for Tower Defense. And I am personally a big fan of this popular game mode from 2007 or so. Initially, it was a standalone game but was revitalized by Warcraft III Modes and then by mobile device game developers. When I am required to review a TD, I always look at two things: the theme and the tower design and balance. Fortunately, Alien Creeps TD has an interesting theme and it is a very balanced title.
The thing I like the most about Alien Creeps TD is the fact that the game doesn’t follow the rules of TD’s by the book. Because of this, you will find interesting features such as the use of a hero (Flak or others) who will participate in every stage and will try to help as much as possible. In addition to this, you can call for backup troops or even airstrikes that will aid you in your battles against pesky aliens.